COVid 19 response
June 3, 2020
We have been paying close attention to the COVID-19 situation as it evolves, and want to assure you that our top priority remains the health and well-being of our customers, staff, and community. Our team is doing everything we can to continue to serve you in the safest, most responsible way possible.
In order to provide you with a comfortable stay, we will be diligent in following all recommendations provided by the Public Health Authority. At this time, here’s what you need to know before visiting:
- Our registration office and store are now open at a limited capacity.
- Washrooms/showers will open June 15th; until such time, all campers must be self-contained and able to use the facilities in their RV.
- No tent camping prior to opening washroom facilities
- Scheduled cleaning/sanitation of said facilities and high touch areas will be strictly followed.
- Two meter social distancing and gathering restrictions must be strictly adhered to.
As a family operated business, our hearts go out to everyone during this challenging time. Thank you for considering Horseshoe Canyon Campground as part of your 2020 travel plans, and we look forwarding to seeing you soon!
The Horseshoe Canyon Team